A portable application can be run from a removable drive (USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive, etc) on any Windows computer without installation.
You will carry the program with settings on removable drive and don't modify settings on host computer.
On Vista and above turn off User Account Control (UAC) or run launcher as admin.

If you found dead links, search on Jooseng's Mirrors.

29 March 2012


Split large MP3 WAV files or join multiple MP3 WAV WMA OGG AIFF files without installation.
Download Portable MP3Splitter&Joiner (1.8 MB)

Extract and run MP3Splitter&JoinerPortable.
Settings of installed MP3Splitter&Joiner should be preserved.

5 commentaires:

oglitoo said...

when I try to splite a file
I get a message that this
version is unregistred:"this version is limited to add a maximum
of 5 files and 5 tracks
per file"
pleaz HELP

Bernat said...

No problem for me on Windows 7 SP1.

oglitoo said...

I get this message on
Windows 7 SP1 x64
and on Win XP SP3 x 32
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/673/20121220054344.jpg

Thanks Bernat...

oglitoo said...

I forget to say that
the old version of this application (MP3Splitter&Joiner_Portable_
5.0.0.3_En.paf.exe) works
without any problem

Bernat said...

Sorry, I can't solve a problem I don't have.
Not a problem of portabilization: search another cracked exe on the web.

Post a Comment