A portable application can be run from a removable drive (USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive, etc) on any Windows computer without installation.
You will carry the program with settings on removable drive and don't modify settings on host computer.
On Vista and above turn off User Account Control (UAC) or run launcher as admin.

If you found dead links, search on Jooseng's Mirrors.

02 December 2016


Music files tag editor without installation.
Download Portable TagRename Online (0.3 MB) 09/03/16
In first screen enter: 3910
Extract and run TagRenamePortable.
Settings of installed TagRename should be preserved.

16 commentaires:

n.djermoune said...

Thxxxxxxxxxx

MATOZ said...

Good Job as always.

George said...

Many thanks as always

baseboy said...

Previous versions just worked fine but now it says unregistered and tells me i got 30 days left to register. I would appreciate it if you could help me with that.

Bernat said...

No problem for me.
I can't do more.

seiferflo said...

Hi. Same for me since the last 2 updates, it gets unregistered twice.
I had to download the original tagrename.exe and apply a cherry.

Bernat said...

MD5:
62a5bae29564ef909f7c7a076569e4a6 *TagRename_Portable_3.8.x_Multilingual_Online.exe
3f04c1630c6ae70012b888892b94ffda *TagRename.exe

seiferflo said...

My bad, Cheers. I didn't update the online downloader and used the old one. Thanks for your feedback

Rodrigo Cesar Banhara said...

I cant download it, Avast Internet Security dont let me. And now? I want it but I cant download.

Rodrigo Cesar Banhara said...

Switching off the antivirus solved the problem.

Avast does a bit of scanning after it is installed but dont complain.

Viva, Viva Bernat. =D

Thanks !!!!!

[]s
Rodrigo Cesar Banhara

허재식 said...

Hi It can't download now
please upload again
thanks

Bernat said...

Uncheck "Use our download manager..."

TheSurrealLife said...

I am unable to use this I get NSIS_error...

Bernat said...

Screenshot?

John Gigiki said...

The link (www.datafilehost.com/d/21077d94) isn't working. Can you reupload somewhere else please?

Bernat said...

Uncheck "Download with Secured Download manager"

Post a Comment